Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review: The Probability of Miracles

The Probability of MiraclesThe Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Cow. How do I love this book? Let me count the ways. 1. It made me laugh out loud. 2. It made me cry....okay, well sob is more like it. 3. It was thought provoking. 4.It was realistic without being gritty. 5. It was fluffy without losing substance.

Basically, this is one of the best books I have read in a very long time.

The premise, a 17 year old girl is dying of terminal cancer, could end up being a dark, depressing, heavy read. Instead this book is about hope, and the hope we give to others. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

And don't just take my word for it. It got starred reviews from Kirkus, School Library journal, and on Amazon it's got 4.5 stars out of 5, which is a rarity. Seriously, you need to read this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment